The Best Two Years

The Best Two Years

Monday, May 12, 2014

Setting Goals and It's All Normal Now

Hey everybody!

It was great to be able to talk to you all yesterday!  I was really excited that Sydney and Dallas were there as well, because I didn't get to talk to them at Christmas!  I was looking forward to Riley's dinosaur surprise, but I guess I will just have to wait a couple more months for that one.
Everyone looks great, and you all sounded so happy!

Well, I am trying to think of things that have happened that I didn't tell you guys about.  After being in Panama for a year, things that were weird or different when I came are now normal!
Last night, my awesome companion and I had a great weekly planning session.  We have been struggling a bit with getting planning and studying done.  We are really busy, but we are trying to not use that as an excuse.  We had some great divisions with our Zone Leaders this last week, and I learned a lot about planning and preparing for those we teach.  Last night, we set ourselves some challenging but reachable goals for the week, and we are trying to get everything done in the office so we can do it.  We have the potential to do great things, but we haven't been living up to our full potential as of late.  We are always trying to set a goal to improve in something. 

Today, we went to help a gringo family move.  They live in the sister’s area in Cardenas, and they are moving out to Boquete.  It is known as the paradise of Panama.  It is up in the mountains, and the weather is nice and cool up there.  It was good to be able to give some service.

Well, not much more to report on for today.  Just want to wish mom a very Happy Mother's day! I am so thankful for you, mom, and everything you have done for me in my life.  You are the best mom a kid could ask for! I love you all so much!

Love,

Elder Austin Michael Kipp


P.S.  Practice your Spanish everyone!  You're all en Panga! haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment