The Best Two Years

The Best Two Years

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Baptism of the Chief

Hello everyone!

We were not able to write on Monday because the internet in our church went out, so we came today to write real quick so you all know that we are OK!

This last Saturday, we were able to have a baptism!  We baptized the syla, (island chief) Syla G, and it was awesome!  You could tell he really felt the spirit, and now he is excited to go out and help us teach his friends!  We are going to get him to take us to the third syla's house, and if we baptize him, all the sylas will be members! 

Elder J got called to be a new AP, now there are four, and so I got a new companion.  His name is Elder O.  He has one transfer less than I do in the mission. He really wanted to come out to San Blas for his entire mission so he is excited and happy! 

Well, I am about out of time.  I am sorry I can't write more today.  We have to go do some visits right now, but I love you all and hope that you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Austin Michael Kipp


P.S.  Mom, I will answer all your questions next week… I have to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment