The Best Two Years

The Best Two Years

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Name Game

Hello family!

This last week was alright, we did have two baptisms, which was the highlight! Two of Hermano U's sons were baptized, A, who is 17, and A, who is 14. The Hermano baptized both of them, so it was really cool.  He has two more older sons that aren't baptized still, so we are working with them.  We have had so much success through his family!  I think he might be the guy from my dream, but in the dream, the place I am in doesn't look anything it does here.  But I think it could be him.

So, the new fad on the island is to name things Kipp or Kippcito, which means little Kipp.  I officially have two dogs, a chicken, a bird, a squirrel, a monkey, and now a baby named after me.  It is Hermano U's new game to name things Kippcito!  It is pretty dang funny!

We were sick a couple of days this last week, and that kept is cooped up for a little while, so we didn't get to do as much as we had planned.  We did have mission leadership council this week.  We do it over Skype with all the other zone leaders and sister leaders in the mission.  President Carmack is really starting to crack down on some things, and I have been waiting to see those changes for my whole mission!  It is going to help the mission baptize more.

Well, I am about out of time today.  I am sick today, so I want to go sack out for a bit before we make our trek into the city tomorrow to buy the things for changes. And oh, I do not have changes, so I get to stay out here one more transfer!!!

I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Austin Michael Kipp



No comments:

Post a Comment